Welcome to Futurescape Landscaping’s online headquarters.
Here at Futurescape Landscaping we are focused on building custom outdoor living while supplying the highest quality materials. Ryan Lachance (owner) has been a Landscaping Specialist for over 15 years. Ryan’s flavour for modern landscapes and passion to deliver the highest quality workmanship clearly separates Futurescape Landscaping from our competition.
Our experienced and highly trained staff is second to none. Ryan is also very passionate about teaching DIY customers how to properly and safely install their own Landscaping projects. This provides our customers with a chance to have their own dream Landscape at a fraction of the cost. We proudly offer a 100% guarantee on all our products and services. What this means for you? Rest assured when you’re dealing with Futurescape, you’re dealing with the best!
CONTEST TERMS AND RULES:
- The Contest is open to any resident residing in the Greater Sudbury area, except employees or immediate family members*.
- One (1) Prize is available in this Contest, consisting of one (1) Stainless Steel Firepit, two (2) Adirondack Chairs, and one (1) Techo-Bloc Patio, including materials and installation (size of patio and choice of techo-bloc product is @ the discretion of Futurescape Landscaping). Approximate retail value of the Prize is $10,000 CAD.
- Ballots must be deposited in the ballot boxes, located @ Futurescape Landscaping, Sudbury YMCA & Pinehill Lumber, Lively.
- The ballot boxes will be collected on July 3, 2019 @ the end of business hours, and the winner will be drawn @ Futurescape Landscaping on July 4, 2019.
- The Prize in this Contest must be accepted as described in these Official Contest Rules and cannot be sold, transferred, assigned, changed, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in whole or in part, for cash.
- By claiming the Prize, the Winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which the contest sponsor may deem appropriate.
- The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Odds of winning the Prize in this Contest depend on the number of eligible entries received.
* immediate family refers to parents, children, siblings and spouses.